I'm actually writing this from the Nashville Airport. Business travel. Love Nashville. I managed to grab a few pictures for all of you so I'll post those later in the week for your 'in the midst of NaNo' viewing pleasure.
In the spirit of NaNoWriMo I came up with this idea for a post. However I want to say right off the bat that this doesn't just pertain to those doing NaNo and it most definitely doesn't pertain to writers alone.
My question for all of you is:
What are you willing to sacrifice? And what, under no circumstances, would you ever sacrifice?
I'll go first, as that's only fair.
During NaNoWriMo there are things I am willing to sacrifice:
- Junk TV
- Some reading (though this makes me sad)
Of course there's more but the list could go on for a long time and I want you to stay with me here. :)
During NaNoWriMo there are things that I am NOT willing to sacrifice:
- Bones, Fringe and The New Girl (they are TV shows)
- Trivia Nights with my friends/cousins/sister
- Time with my puppy
In life there are things that I'm NEVER willing to sacrifice:
- Good toilet paper (Scott 1000 is the best, in my opinion.)
- Time with friends/family
And then in life there are things I AM willing to sacrifice:
- Cleaning (not myself, but the house ;))
- Expensive Paper Towel (it's really all the same in my opinion)