How is the weekend going?
I got tagged to answer 11 questions by Ms. Kyra Lennon over at Write Here, Write Now and I got tagged by Ms. Elizabeth Seckman at Use Your Words. You guys should go check them out. I just met them through Angie and Cassie's blogfest. They've got super nice blogs.
Since I got tagged in two (and I actually wrote this up before I got tagged in Elizabeth's) I'm just going to answer one set of questions. I hope that's okay.
So...the idea behind the tag is this (stolen from Kyra's blog):
The idea of this, is that it's a "getting to know you" quiz, so I will answer the questions Kyra set me, then I have to post 11 new questions, and tag another 11 people to answer those. No pressure, just a bit of fun! :D
With that, here are my 11 questions:
1. If there was only one food you could eat for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh man. I love Sushi, but I think after a while I would get sick of it. I think I have to go with pizza. I could eat pizza for every meal, many times a week. Or cheesecake...hmmm...
2. What was your favourite TV show as a child?
How young is child? I guess the first favorite shows I can remember are Wishbone, Where in the World is Carmen Sandiago and Aladdin (the TV show on the Disney Channel). I'm totally cheating by not picking just one. :)
3. What movie do you dislike, that everyone else seems to love?
Wow. Ummm...Anchorman. After he kicked the dog off the bridge, that was it. I love dogs. :(
4. What was the first record/cassette/CD you ever bought?
The first one I was ever given was a Spice Girls cassette tape. We still have it. Somewhere...
5. What songs would be on the soundtrack of your life?
All of them! Haha. But seriously, I'm a radio. I'm always singing or humming and I can never predict what station I'll be on.
6. If you could excel at one thing, what would it be?
Being a good person. I know that sounds totally fluffy but its true. I figure if I can master that, other things will fall in line in life.
7. If you could choose your own first name, what would you choose?
Kmoney. Haha. Okay, probably not. No, I really like my name so I don't think I would change it.
8. Can you remember the first story you ever wrote? If so, what was it about?
Yes, actually because I only just finished it last July. Which is crazy to think that so much has happened in such little time. Though when I go back and read SACRIFICE, I can see why it didn't make it very far in the finding an agent process.
9. What is your favourite snack?
Cheesecake. Is this a snack? More a dessert I guess. So then dark chocolate.
10. Do you have any pets, and what do you have?
Yes! My baby is a Shiba Inu Mix. This lovely gal pictured here. She's eight or nine now. Not really sure. I adopted her a year ago and though I am incredibly biased I think she's the best dog eva! :)
11. Who or what inspires you?
I think weather/scenery inspires me most in my writing.
So now I have to pick 11 people to tag and 11 questions they must answer...
To pick who to tag I'm just going to grab the last 11 people who commented on my blog. I find this is a very 'fair' way to do this as I feel bad if I just pick people randomly. I love you all! haha
The last 11 people to comment were (and don't feel obligated to do this. It's just for fun if you so choose):
And because I liked the questions Kyra answered, I'm stealing those :)
1. If you could travel back in time, what period would you most like to see?
2. What is your favorite tree?
3. Do you prefer the sandy beach or a cabin in the mountains?
4. Which celebrity do you most resemble and why?
5. Fill in the blank. I would never ______________________.
6. Coffee or Tea?
7. A date with Brad Pitt or jumping out of a plane?
8. If you could donate $1,000,000 to any charity, which would it be?
9. What is a place you've never been, but would like to visit?
10. What is your favorite sweet?
11. Who do you admire most (anyone alive or dead)?