|This is my sister at her tennis tournament. She won all|
three of her matches. Whenever I play her, she beats me. :)
I also got a fabulous surprise this weekend! Over at Kyra Lennon's blog I won the UK Tacky Souvenir Giveaway!!! So on Saturday, my goods arrived!!!
Unfortunately, the snow globe broke on its way across the pond so everything was a wee bit wet. Nothing a towel couldn't fix though. So now I have a turtle key chain made out of sea shells, a mermaid, a deck of cards and two awesome phone booth salt and pepper shakers! Oh, and a lovely handwritten note from the lovely Kyra herself. Thanks Kyra!!!
About a week ago, I was awarded the Fabulous Blog Ribbon from my pub sister Nancy S. Thompson. Thanks Nancy! The rules of the award:
- Name 5 of my most fabulous moments.
- 5 things I love.
- 5 things I hate.
- And pass this along to 5 fabulous bloggers.
Five of my most Fabulous Moments (in no particular order)
1. The day I became a Godmother (very recently, July 21st, 2012)
2. The day I was offered my publishing contract (July 18th, 2012)
3. The day I graduated with my Bachelors in Engineering (May, 2010)
4. The day I stepped in for the lead in my high school musical (March, 2004)
5. The day I got matched with my Lil' Sis in the Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program (April, 2011)
I feel like mine are so lame compared to Nancy's. But I don't have kids or a significant other so... I sound a little selfish. Haha.
Five things I love (in no particular order)
1. Anything athletic. I'm better at soccer, basketball, tennis and softball but I'll do anything that requires sweating.
2. Singing. I'm a radio. Don't ask me the name of the song, or the singer, but I'll know most of the words.
3. Writing. This one is sorta obvious.
4. Hanging out with Family/Friends. Doesn't seem like there's ever enough time for this...
5. Eating. I love food. Pretty much any food.
Five things I
hate dislike. (I think hate's kinda too strong a word.)
1. Mexican Food. I know I said I like pretty much every food. This is the one kind I don't like.
2. Sleeping when I'm warm. So uncomfortable.
3. Mean people.
4. Slow drivers in the left lane.
5. Waiting when your work is out on submission.
Five Fabulous Bloggers to receive this award
As I always do with awards, I will take the last five bloggers (that haven't received this award to my knowledge) that commented on my blog. This way I don't toil over leaving people out.
The last five people to comment:
1. Imogen Elvis
3. Media Sharif
Have a great day friends!